1150 Route 20 South Rd,
Buckhannon, WV 26201
Phone - (304) 473-4219
FAX - (304) 473-4222
- We have a collection of fiction, non-fiction, eBooks, DvDs, and Audiobooks for you to take home. We also provide access to online databases for our patrons.
- Newspapers, magazines, and reference sources are all available for use in the library.
- We have ten computer work stations available for use as well as four dedicated children's computers. The library also has wireless internet access throughout.
- We have a meeting room available for groups, please call us to schedule.
- Do we not have what you are looking for? Maybe we can get it from one of the other libraries in the NORLN consortium, for $3.50 for postage.
- Need a document notarized? We can help you with that.
- Leave a coupon, take a coupon!
Summer Reading Program
- Every Summer, kids can read books, play games, and win prizes.
- Call 304-473-4224 to listen to a story being read to you.
Pre-School Story Time
- Every Thursday from 10:30 to 11:00 am, for ages 3 to 5.
- Have a document you need put on a flash drive? You can do that here.
- You can send and receive faxes at the library. Sending a fax is $1.00 for
each page. Receiving a fax is $.50 per page.
Printing and Copies
- Copies and printing in black and white can be had for $.10 a page, and color copies can be done for $1.00 a page. Please have what you want copied in color on a flash-drive.
- Laminating services are available at $1.00 per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. (Small jobs only, while you wait.)
- Available with a $2 donation.
- Available with a $5 donation.
- Like books so much you want to take some home with you forever? You can now with our ongoing book sale!
- Issues of the Record Delta from 1985 to the present are available in hard copy. Issues for 1984 of the Record Delta are available on microfilm. The Republican Delta is available on microfilm from September 8, 1961 to March 12, 1977. The Buckhannon Record is available on microfilm from September 1, 1939 to December 31, 1968.
Before requesting an obituary search please make sure that the date of death is covered above. An exact date of death is required. A $10 donation in the form of a money order made payable to the Upshur County Public Library is required for each obituary. The donation is not refundable, so again please check the dates above. The library staff members can not do extensive searches and searches are done as time permits. Local patrons are required to do their own obituary searches.
This service is only available to patrons living too far from the library to visit.