For more information about any event, please stop and ask at the circulation desk, or call us at (304)473-4219.
- This event has passed.
25th Annual Ramp Dinner “An Appalachian Extravaganza”
April 26 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come to the Upshur County Public Library from 5-7 p.m. on April 26, 2019 to enjoy the Upshur County Public Library’s Silver Anniversary Ramp Dinner, an Appalachian Extravaganza, brought to you by the Upshur County Public Library in partnership with Fish Hawk Acres. Chef Dale Hawkins of Fish Hawk Acres is returning to partner with the Library for the Ramp Dinner for the first time in a few years and we are very excited to have him back!
- Carved roasted pork loin cutlet with ramp chimichurri & demi (i.e. no ramps)
- Oven roasted vegetables (with and without ramps)
- Bacon mac & cheese (with and without ramps)
- Fresh artisan greens tossed with charred ramp & champagne vinaigrette & house vinaigrette
- Buttermilk bacon & ramp biscuits
- Dinner rolls with butter & ramp herb compound butter.
- Rustic apple pie with freshly whipped cream
- Strawberry & rhubarb crisp
Coffee, iced tea, and water will be provided.
Tickets are $25 a person and $12.50 for children under 12. Additionally, the Friends of the Upshur County Public Library will be holding a silent auction and basket raffle during the Dinner.
Advance reservations and payment are accepted through April 19th and are required this year. Reservations are accepted in person at the Circulation Desk or by calling the Library at (304)473-4219, extensions 10 or 14, during regular library hours.