Library Reopening Schedule
Effective June 1, 2020
Week 1 (Monday, June 1):
- Curbside service starts for books, DVDS, and audio books. Request via phone (304-473-4219 ext. 14), email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Message us to request items. We will set a time to meet you in our traffic circle to pick up items.
- Patrons needing fax or notary service may call the library to schedule an appointment for those services.
Week 2 (Monday, June 8):
- We will continue to offer curbside delivery of library materials
- Additionally, we will also begin scheduling appointments for patrons to enter the library (15 people max occupancy) for computer access. These appointments will be for up to an initial hour and 30 minutes of use. Patrons may make appointments to bring their own devices and use our WiFi inside the building.
- In general, only internet users only will be admitted into the building; if you need to have someone else with you, please let us know when you schedule your appointment.
Later in June… (exact date TBD):
- We will resume allowing patrons (in limited numbers) to enter the library to browse for materials.
Patrons visiting the library will be asked to observe social distancing guidelines, maintaining 6 ft. distances between people and stay within assigned areas. Our staff will be wearing masks as we serve patrons, and patrons are encouraged to wear masks if possible.
We will update our Facebook and this page with our official, current status. You may always call the library at (304)473-4219 x10 for an update on our current status. We thank you for your understanding.