Library Reopening Procedures as of September 21, 2020
- Patrons may enter the library (up to 25 people max occupancy) to browse for materials, print, send a fax, notarize documents, or use the public computers. A mask is requested to be worn by all patrons to enter the building if they are able to do so, per the statewide indoor mask regulation issued by Governor Justice.
- Alternative accommodations for service are still available if you are uncomfortable with coming into the library! Patrons may request curbside service for picking up library materials, printing and notarizing documents. Request via phone (304-473-4219 ext. 14), email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Message us to request these services. We will set a time to meet you in our traffic circle to pick up items.
- Computer use will be limited initially to 1 hour and 30 minutes, although if no one is waiting this time will be extended if requested. Patrons may bring their own devices and use our WiFi both in the parking lot and inside the building. We are also a Kid’s Connect location for K-12 and college students who need access to their schoolwork.
- The meeting room is now open for public use. Meetings are limited to groups of 12 or under, and only our Large Meeting Room is available for use.
- Patrons visiting the library will be asked to observe social distancing guidelines, maintaining 6 ft. distances between people and stay within assigned areas. Our staff will be wearing masks as we serve patrons, and patrons are encouraged to wear masks if possible.
We will update our Facebook and this page with our official, current status. You may always call the library at (304)473-4219 x14 for an update on our current status. We thank you for your understanding.